The safety of our guests is paramount so we ask you to ensure you
and your child follow a few simple rules.
We want everyone to have an enjoyable and trouble free visit.
* All children should be accompanied by a supervising adult
* Your children are your responsibility at all times
* Parents should ensure children play in a manner that is both safe & shows consideration to others.
* Children who are unwell should not use these facilities
* Shoes must be removed before entering play areas
* Socks should be worn at all times
* Pens, buckles, jewellery, watches, money and sharp objects should not be taken into the play area by children
* No outside food/drinks should be brought into Jumbos Playland
* No food or drinks should be taken into play areas
Parents/Guardians should note that while every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the playcentre, Jumbos Playland cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment or using the playland.
We ask customers report any accidents before leaving the playland.
“…Do the right thing, do the best you can & always show people you care…”