What Child Care Rebates Can You Get?

Families are able to use their eligible Child Care Subsidy with any Jumbos OOSH program. You can can get a reduced fee as an immediate discount when you ask for the rebate to be applied to your account.

To check your eligibility – Go to www.servicesaustralia.gov.au and fill in the online forms or call 13 61 50, give your Customer Reference Number (CRN), enter your PIN (if you have one) then say ‘Child Care Rebate Options’ and follow the prompts. Ask for your Child Care Rebate to be paid ‘directly’ to Jumbos OOSH on your behalf as a fee reduction.

The Child Care Benefit however, is income tested. To find out if you are eligible for a further discount call the Family Assitance Office on 13 61 50.